ONS-AlenjaForest-)o(

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: ONS-AlenjaForest-)o(

Post by pooty »

I tried bunch of stuff. Same error. Something is corrupted, but not sure where. Strange it only happens on dedicated server.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Ok, thanks for your help. Maybe I can get it done by tonight, and I have a server setup to test it. Last night I pasted all vehicles and it was actually fine. I loaded SpawnWithLockerWeapons twice on accident, if that makes a difference. Since it's already on the redirect, I won't this time.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Got most of the shit copied over, I think it's at about feature parity, plus with added jump pads in the pit to get to the other middle node. Changed the link setup as well. Same download link as before. Tested with dedicated server.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gj6qllae ... (.zip/file
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

I just tried connecting to the server on my vanilla install and got a missing file error for SpawnWithLockerWeapons, but upon checking the redirect version, its hashes match the one I have on my editor install, so I don't see why it's not sending the file to me. Should I just add it to mylevel?
pooty

Post by pooty »

Its on the server. To test locally I pulled down the SpawnWithLockerWeapons.u from the server locally.

But it won't send the file via redirect on the server either. I even took the local file and uz2 it again and tried. Not sure why it wouldn't send it.
Maybe add it to myLevel
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Ok done, reuploaded. Sorry for the hassle. Still seems to work on my test server.
pooty

Post by pooty »

I wonder if its because package name and class name is same SpawnWithLockerWeapons.SpawnWithLockerWeapons?
pooty

Post by pooty »

Still wouldn't redirect/load because of that on the server. I pulled the map for now.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

pooty wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:49 pm Still wouldn't redirect/load because of that on the server. I pulled the map for now.
Anonymous. wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:42 pm Ok done, reuploaded. Sorry for the hassle. Still seems to work on my test server.
The link is the same if you don't mind reuploading. https://www.mediafire.com/file/gj6qllae ... 8.zip/file

I'm pretty sure redplanet also has this mutator, so not sure why that one works fine but this doesn't.
pooty

Post by pooty »

That 5:41 version is still broken.

Failed to enter C:\games\UT2004\Maps\ONS-AlenjaForest-)o(.ut2: Can't find file for package 'SpawnWithLockerWeapons' (I removed it from the system directory). Its probably still referencing SpawnWithLockerWeapons.SpawnWithLockerWeapons in the map.