ONS-AlenjaForest-)o(

Discuss and provide feedback on Maps.
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: ONS-AlenjaForest-)o(

Post by pooty »

I'm pretty sure redplanet also has this mutator, so not sure why that one works fine but this doesn't.
It does not, at least not in LevelGameRules.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Oh ok sorry, I was under the impression you missed it.

I give up, fuck the mutator. Now I remember why I had to load it twice. The first time I run the command the mutator won't show up in LevelGameRules, the second time I run the command the mutator shows up, but then causes the error (core.mylevel). It's removed from the map entirely. Tested with my server and reuploaded, same link as always. Hopefully everything works this time. Again sorry for the inconveniences.

I tried removing the LevelGameRules reference for mylevel.SpawnWithLockerWeapons on the original version, and it still gives the error, so fuck this dogshit engine.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yeah there's ton of rough edges, I have had at least two maps that just get to the point where they are unusable...
I still think its an issue with packagename and classname being the same. Seems like the class management part wasn't done very well.

But I'll get it on the server.
pooty

Post by pooty »

On server. I tested it out and it loads for me no errors.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yea! We played it.. It is one of the most beautiful maps.
I think the node setup needs some work though, those corner nodes you have to take out 3 nodes to lock them...
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Yeah this one is going to take some time to learn. So many trees and foliage it's kind of hard to see while using a vehicle. It's cool though.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gj6qllae ... 8.zip/file
Updated the link setup, fixed some things that were missed during the remake (mainly the fences near the cliffs into the pit)

captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

This was fun. Thanks for putting the time into this.

I got my flyer stuck in one of the trees. I tried to take a screenshot and it crashed my video driver :cry: :lol:
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:19 am This was fun. Thanks for putting the time into this.

I got my flyer stuck in one of the trees. I tried to take a screenshot and it crashed my video driver :cry: :lol:
Same here, I kept thinking I could just fly through the foliage like on other maps and ended up smacking into giant tree branches. Also somehow managed to get the Mobreaker completely stuck in a tree root.

Cool looking map though.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

captainsnarf wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:19 am I got my flyer stuck in one of the trees. I tried to take a screenshot and it crashed my video driver :cry: :lol:
Radeon moment :(