Custom Music....

Got a Glitch? Always Lagging? Need help with anything technical? Want to move off Windows XP?
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Custom Music....

Post by pooty »

So some maps have custom music, epic in their limited wisdom provided no mechansim for the server redirect to give you new music like it does for textures, meshes, .u, sounds etc.

If you want the custom music for a few maps (Guitarshop for one!) just copy the .ogg files here to Music folder where your UT2004 game is installed.

http://www.omnipotents.com/Music/
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Re: Custom Music....

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Yeah this gets used a lot in the Monster Evo server. It adds pretty cool ambiance to co-op maps that can take an hour or two for your team to compete. But otherwise I think I muted the music in this game 20 years ago.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Disastrous Consequences and LDG both have a music downloader, but I don't understand the details beyond that. It does use a dll though.
captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I added the custom music for ONS-Minus. Did you know Minus has custom music? Neither did I :lol:
pooty

Post by pooty »

I must of, I already had it... but didn't realize it. I think on some of the randomizers you get random music too.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Maybe Tony would be willing to let us use his music downloader? I can ask in his discord if you want