Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
captainsnarf
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by captainsnarf »

California wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:23 pm Judas, when are you going to introduce that child to Teen Ape Goes To Camp, Mulva 2: Kill Teen Ape, Taintlight, Terror at Blood Fart Lake, The Weirdsies, Return to Blood Fart Lake, Wet Heat, and Filthy McNasty 4: Carnal Holocaust?
:o :shock: :lol:

I have some movies to catch up on :lol:
Judas

Post by Judas »

Thanks pooty and YEAAAHHH!
California wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:23 pm Judas, when are you going to introduce that child to Teen Ape Goes To Camp, Mulva 2: Kill Teen Ape, Taintlight, Terror at Blood Fart Lake, The Weirdsies, Return to Blood Fart Lake, Wet Heat, and Filthy McNasty 4: Carnal Holocaust?
Teen Ape Goes To Camp will be first, probably around middle/high school age. I'll make a note to do so. I still need to watch the other ones listed here this week. My daughter will be an appreciator of only the finest films.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

Are you a stakeholder of these movies, California?
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

Congrats Judas! Is this your first ankle biter?
Anonymous. wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:25 am Are you a stakeholder of these movies, California?
Poorly scripted, worse acting, super low-budget, horror-comedies... what's not to like??? I don't think the producers of these fine films even intended to make any money off them, hell you can find most of them for free online.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

They are so obscure that it's not out of the question that he might've had something to do with these movies in some way.
Judas

Post by Judas »

Enyo wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:29 pm Congrats Judas! Is this your first ankle biter?
Thanks man! It's the first.
pooty

Post by pooty »

They are so obscure that it's not out of the question that he might've had something to do with these movies in some way.
Perhaps California really IS Meredith Host?
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

:o
California

Post by California »

Though I'd probably get along very well with Christopher Seaver (the writer and director of all those movies) and his crew, I have no personal involvement with his movies. I dont think my workplace would like me being in such vulgar and obscene movies, borderline conduct unbecoming of an officer and what not. I watch a lot of horror movies and my girlfriend was high off Delta 8 and stupidly agreed to watch Terror At Blood Fart Lake with me on Amazon Prime one night. I fell in love with the Seaververse that night. One day I hope to be the vice president of the Meredith Host fan club.
Nah bro I’m sweet.
pooty

Post by pooty »

conduct unbecoming of an officer
Military or LEO?

Either way I have many stories of officers of both that might fit that bill... ;) but I won't testify to that.