Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
McLovin
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by McLovin »

OMGosh yes! While playing a 3x3 BadgerMeUp every once in a while I get some idiot who wants to be a gunner in the Mega I'm driving. I usually curse at them to get the fuck out and get their own vehicle. With such a low player count, I figure it's better they be on their own.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

McLovin wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:07 pm OMGosh yes! While playing a 3x3 BadgerMeUp every once in a while I get some idiot who wants to be a gunner in the Mega I'm driving. I usually curse at them to get the fuck out and get their own vehicle. With such a low player count, I figure it's better they be on their own.
What's even worse is when you get in to gun for a Mega or Mino driver and they suicide it right into locked enemy nodes, all the while completely unaware of the 5 enemy tanks right in front of them. Happened to me twice in the same match on DJY last night.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Nice shooting Guy!

I've only seen it happen maybe once before. I had GTKU's MegaBadger in my sights, blammo, he goes vertical. I'm lining up my 2nd MegaBadger shot to finish him off mid air. He re-orients while in flight at the top of his arc, and fires and nails me on the ground. I'm on the ground and he is in the air. We both survive, but he gets his 2nd shot off before I could pull the trigger. I'm dead. LOL

https://omnipotents2.site.nfoservers.co ... match=9012
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Tyrant was a nail biter last night. I was on the losing team but I thought I played well so it wasn’t a big deal to me.

I did, however, spend about 3 minutes messing around with sniping up top. I took a jump pad on accident so I thought I’d give it a try. After we lost I thought dammit if I spent those three minutes doing my normal fight we probably could have won. I was a top player and I basically removed myself from the game for a few moments.

Moral of the story… don’t mess around for a second during a close game. You might be tipping the scales.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:21 am ...
Moral of the story… don’t mess around for a second during a close game. You might be tipping the scales.
EXACTLY THIS! All hands on deck soldier. Every second counts. Why it pisses me off to no end when I see idlers. Go take a piss on your own time. But don't do it while in game. Wish the idle auto kick was set to less than 30 seconds instead of what it is now.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Yes!
Last night it was 26/26 core points. I grabbed the link tank and kept prodding the team to link me. We got 7 up and I held it for a good 30s before we were overwhelmed and I think that was the margin of victory! All those snipers on the other team, but lost to the lowly link tank!
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

chicken and california stole all my kills
pooty

Post by pooty »

I don't know about that... got me a few times, and Enyo said you had too many head shots.... ;)
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

pooty wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:08 am I don't know about that... got me a few times, and Enyo said you had too many head shots.... ;)
No, that was ChickenFuckNugget and Cali. Sanka just likes to catch me off-guard when I'm already fighting one of those two freaks of nature.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain