Post-Match Banter Here

General Comments, Questions about all things OmnipotentS that don't go in other topics/forums
Anonymous.

Re: Post-Match Banter Here

Post by Anonymous. »

"he's cheating he's cheating" - RES while standing still for an entire second, then vehemently denying it afterward, and assuring us that it was in fact an impossible shot
also leon complaining about a fellow pidor from florida :lol:
https://streamable.com/clj23w
Judas

Post by Judas »

FuriousRabbit wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:43 pm Every time I think a zombie apocalypse is starting, it always turns out to be just new parents. We should have got some before and after shots of Judas.
I definitely look like I've been on a solid diet of brains for a while now haha
Anonymous. wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:50 am "he's cheating he's cheating" - RES while standing still for an entire second, then vehemently denying it afterward, and assuring us that it was in fact an impossible shot
Cheating accusations = compliments in disguise
pooty
Server Sponsor: Yes
Server Admin: Yes

Post by pooty »

assuring us that it was in fact an impossible shot
Unlike on MB. Where there were many impossible shots.. well at least for me to have made. Between Anon and Snarf in the tub....it made me even resort to Fuzzying them since we were playing the original version.

I will say Anon, time to target once it appears is pretty damn fast. But not aimbot fast.
Super Sanka

Post by Super Sanka »

pooty wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:39 am
assuring us that it was in fact an impossible shot
Unlike on MB. Where there were many impossible shots.. well at least for me to have made.
I don't believe that. I think you ARE capable of making those shots. For example, Snarf has improved drastically and he's still improving his accuracy and shot making. He's just very aware of what his weaknesses are and erases them one by one.
pooty

Post by pooty »

Thanks.

I'll blame technology. I can't seem to get the right balance on the mouse of moving fast to get near the target and moving slowly but accurately on the target -- if that makes sense. I've been playing with the mouse settings a bit both in the game and the mouse itself (G502). Like in Anon's video, he'd pop out and usually I either over aim or under aim, taking me too long to get right on target. [Sometimes its frustrating because IRL I can do this pretty well with a pistol -- been training for over 20 years -- so I get the what seems impossible after a good bit of training becomes easy]

That being said, there's still the human factor some people have faster reflexes, faster hand-eye coordination.

And the mental factor, I think most that are good shots have a good bit of patience (like a sniper). I'm not very patient. lol.
Anonymous.

Post by Anonymous. »

The G502 is extremely heavy at 120g. Most mice now are <70g. That is a lot of inertia to overcome.
https://zaunkoenig.co/blog/optimal-weig ... ming-mouse
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

Anonymous. wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:50 am "he's cheating he's cheating" - RES while standing still for an entire second, then vehemently denying it afterward, and assuring us that it was in fact an impossible shot
also leon complaining about a fellow pidor from florida :lol:
https://streamable.com/clj23w
Every time you all post videos I notice you have the node announcements still on. That drives me nuts! You can change it to a tone sound only in settings. Way easier on the ears imo.

RED POWENODE DETROY.. RED POWE… BLUE POWENODE DES… RED P… BLUE ad nauseam
YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Post by YEAAAHHHHHHHHHH »

4v4
Classic map
Balanced teams

Fun playing tonight on Nevermore!

captainsnarf

Post by captainsnarf »

I took the tank only once after the bot left it, but honestly, we had phariz :lol: I'll trade you :)

Sorry for the reboot. I checked the in-game browser and it said nobody was on. I should have verified in the nfo console.
Enyo

Post by Enyo »

captainsnarf wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:21 am I took the tank only once after the bot left it, but honestly, we had phariz :lol: I'll trade you :)

Sorry for the reboot. I checked the in-game browser and it said nobody was on. I should have verified in the nfo console.
Ah, that was you that ruined our really good match of Dawn? It’s alright, was almost over anyhow.

It wasn’t just you with the tank… Phariz and GTKU also kept getting in our tank whenever the bot kept getting in and out of it. Made the difference in keeping us from getting the cabinet back.

That’s kind of an old unspoken rule too, especially with low count players and bots present. They’re notorious for abandoning vehicles, so it’s kinda dick to jump in one.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain